Missing strings for gnome-tweak-tool

I don't know if gnome-tweak-tool is covered by the string freeze or not.
In any case, I just pushed a patch that adds a few UI visible strings
that were previously not marked by translation by mistake. It's my
understanding that this does not require approval, so consider this a
FYI.
The missing strings are: "Close Only", "Minimize and Close", "Maximize
and Close", "All" (related to window buttons), "Shell theme", "Dynamic
workspaces" and the associated long descriptions.

Also, I'm pushing a patch that makes gnome-tweak-tool use the
translations from GSettings, so even if you're tracking the minimal
set, you should consider the full translation for
gsettings-desktop-schemas, gnome-settings-daemon, nautilus and
gnome-shell, as those strings are becoming user visible.

Cheers,

Giovanni