Re: BoF item 14/14: IRC meetings

El dt 04 de 09 de 2012 a les 17:37 +0200, en/na Alexandre Franke va
escriure:
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As I said in previous mails, let this mail be a kickstart for giving
> > feedback about the items that are defined on
> > https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events/GTPBoFGUADEC2012
> >
> > In this mail please give feedback about the IRC meetings item.
>
> Well, I guess all is needed for this item is to answer the following
> question: when shall we meet next? I suggest after the 3.6 release
> because we'll all be busy before, not too soon afterwards because
> we'll all be happy to get some rest, and not too late afterwards
> because it will be good to have some fresh feedback on how the release
> went.
>
> So let's say Saturday October 6th? I think Gil suggested (please
> correct me if I'm wrong) that we have our meetings on the first
> Saturday of every month anyway, so that would be a good fit. What are
> your thoughts, people?

Fine for me, we could maybe, after that one, meet every second/third
month, so that we have regular meetings that we can put agenda items on
them and make some buzz about them, so something like:

First Saturday of every October, January, April, July (GUADEC?), and
again October.

Does that sound good?

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net