Please do NOT translate the release notes: we're still writing them

Hello translators,

Since this weekend we've begun with the process of writing the release
notes. I've noticed that some already started to translate these.

Currently the release notes are totally incomplete and at least 95%+ of
the text is going to change.

So although I appreciate all the translation work, please wait until
we've announced that the release notes are ready, otherwise your work is
all for nothing.

Note: I expect that we need at least 1-2 weeks or so, giving at least 1
week for translation.

Thanks.
--
Regards,