You can remove Orca's "xdesktop" branch from damned lies

Hey translators! :)

Back in the early days of GNOME 3, which was really not at all
accessible, I was faced with an unfortunate dilemma: How to provide Orca
users features and fixes compatible with GNOME 2.x and still have Orca
compatible with GNOME 3.x (introspection, deprecations, etc.). The only
thing I could come up with is to have multiple unstable branches. And
thus Orca's "xdesktop" branch was born -- and added to damned lies for
translation goodness. (Thank you, thank you, thank you!)

Things happily have progressed considerably since then. GNOME 3, while
it still has some accessibility issues, is now being used by Orca users.
As a result, I am no longer maintaining the "xdesktop" branch and you
can remove it from damned lies.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Take care.
--joanie