GNOME Boxes string freeze break

Hey everyone,

I've inadvertantly broken string freeze for GNOME Boxes with this commit:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-boxes/commit/?id=c2e55a9b6c6fff11876716120e3f4e4f0889e4c6
(only thought about the added strings after pushing).

The new strings added by this commit are not visible by the user during
regular GNOME Boxes use, they will only appear when Boxes is run with
--checks. Then GNOME Boxes runs some sanity checks and display some
diagnosis information before exiting:

$ jhbuild run gnome-boxes --checks
• Le processeur est capable de virtualisation : oui
• Le module KVM est chargé : oui
• L'invité KVM de Libvirt est disponible : oui
• Boxes storage pool available: oui
• SElinux est en mode par défaut : oui

Rapporter les bugs à
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-boxes>.
Page d'accueil Boxes : <http://live.gnome.org/Boxes>.

"Boxes storage pool available" is one of these new strings.
Given that these strings only appear in some special debugging mode, I'd be
tempted to say that this break is acceptable, but it's up to you to make
the decision about what to do. Should I revert this commit and keep it for
3.7? Can I keep it as is? Should I do something else?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience,

Christophe