Re: String freeze request for Mutter/GNOME Shell

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-10-11 at 08:10 +0200, Florian Müllner wrote:
>> To play safe, we allow to revert to the old behavior, which
>> adds translatable strings in mutter's and gnome-shell's GSettings
>> schemas.
>
> About how many strings do we talk, and what are they?

Sorry for not being more explicit - we are talking about two
additional strings in Mutter (summary and description of a new
settings key) and two in GNOME Shell (summary and description of a
settings key to overwrite the default value of the Mutter setting).
The strings/translations are only used in dconf-editor as far as I
know.

Regards,
Florian