Re: Damned Lies and roles

El dc 03 de 10 de 2012 a les 14:47 +0300, en/na Peteris Krisjanis va
escriure:
> Hi everyone!
>
> In Damned Lies, I'm project manager for my language, but I have several
> translators marked as inactive and I can't change their roles. What I
> shall do so I can change their roles and mark as active?

Hi!

Short answer: nothing :)

Long answer:

You do not have to mark them as active, the activeness in D-L terms
means when they have logged in. So just ask your team members to log in
on D-L and they will become active again :)

Cheers,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net