Re: incorrect & missing vte branches

On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 21:26 +0200, Christian Persch wrote:
> > However, it would be nice to get such information before we go into
> > the string freeze. No one of us is continuously tracking all the
> > branch creations in Git.
>
> Since vte doesn't use the gnome-x-y branch scheme, it's probably not
> getting those automatic branch notices sent to i18n. I guess l10n should
> just track the branch info from the jhbuild modulesets.

If maintainers don't use the gnome-x-y branch scheme, maintainers should
simply inform gnome-i18n@ which branches are used for what when creating
a new branch.
L10N should not have to maintain a list of modules to check every day if
there are any new branches and then try to find out their meaning.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper