Re: BoF item 14/14: IRC meetings

El dv 28 de 09 de 2012 a les 10:53 +0200, en/na Alexandre Franke va
escriure:
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
So let's say Saturday October 6th? I think Gil suggested (please
correct me if I'm wrong) that we have our meetings on the first
Saturday of every month anyway, so that would be a good fit. What are
your thoughts, people?

Fine for me, we could maybe, after that one, meet every second/third
month, so that we have regular meetings that we can put agenda items on
them and make some buzz about them, so something like:

First Saturday of every October, January, April, July (GUADEC?), and
again October.

Does that sound good?

Sounds good to me at least (but it would be good if we were more than
two discussing this). :)

We still need to decide on a time for the meeting. I'd say sometime
between 2pm and 6pm UTC should work. Any opinion?

I would prefer at nightish (9pm to 12pm UTC, really bad for Asian people
and quite good for American people) as this weekend I would probably not
be in front of a monitor...

Anyone else interested?? Show up yourselves!

Sure, I'm going :). Maybe Saturday is not the best idea overall, but will do for now. 9 pm is okay for me.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen