Re: Enabling GNOME 3.8 moduleset in DL

Am Donnerstag, den 22.11.2012, 11:29 +0100 schrieb Gabor Kelemen:
> > On Mar 20 Nov 2012 00:09:18 CET, Fran Dieguez wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> What about enabling the GNOME 3.8 module set in Damned Lies?
> >>
> >> Next thursday GNOME 3.7.2 will be released and GNOME 3.6 has been
> >> released more than a month ago.
> >>
> >> So, I think that it could be fine in order to get to work teams
> >> interested in translate it.

As a workaround for those that are familiar with git, they can locally
update their repository clones for the master branches and update the PO
files with intltool-update, and continue translating.

> Yeah, sorry, it's my fault. I'm doing my homework right now, I hope we
> will be able to open it this weekend.

Thanks for taking care of this Gabor, we appreciate it. There is no
urgent rush needed and I would not mind waiting for another three weeks
or so, but I hope it will be ready by the end of the year, as translator
work keeps piling up and not everybody is able to use git.

There is no need to get bored as work remains in many languages for the
stable docs and other categories like GIMP.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com>