Re: Importing existing translations from another module?

Am Montag, den 12.11.2012, 23:01 +0100 schrieb Piotr Drąg:
> 2012/11/12 Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>:

> > planning on importing these into Mutter, in order to save you some
> > unnecessary work.
> > That is, unless you have any objections and prefer to do it yourselves of
> > course.
> >
> > Comments?
> >

> While I'm ok with adding translations from Metacity (they are reviewed
> and correct anyway for Polish language), but I can see how some might
> not want it. Maybe you could indeed add fuzzy tags, as Luca suggested?

I suggest you just make sure you do not overwrite existing translations,
as this might upset people and introduce translations worse than before.
If you introduce a new translation for a previously untranslated
message, we should be safe when it gets marked as fuzzy.

--
Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com>