New coordinator for the German translation team

Hi everybody,

due to personal reasons I haven't actively participated in the
German translation team for the last few releases. Fortunately
our awesome team still managed to keep our GUI translation status
at 100%, improving the quality and increasing the documentation
coverage.

Over the last months and years Christian Kirbach has done a lot
of coordination work besides his work on the translations. Thank
you for filling the gap I've left!

I'd like him to take over my role as the coordinator of the
German translation team.

Cheers,
Hendrik