Re: Disable translation commit from Damn Lies

Hi,

On 6 November 2012 09:41, Peter Mraz <etkinator gmail com> wrote:
problem is when i upload corect file than incorect and than another corect diff betwean 1st corect and 2nd corect upload can'ŧ see.

I think that you can archive the page with the wrong upload,
and then start a new page based on the correct file.

Why upload cannot be roll-back it is problem?

the tool does not allow to cancel or roll-back an upload. You could implement the feature, or at least file an enhancement request:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=damned-lies