Re: pulseaudio

Hi,

DL updates it's statistics from repositories (not from Transifex) two times a day. Also, Transifex doesn't commit into repository the translation files. It is done by maintainers, so if you upload a completed PO file to Transifex, it will show a 100% in your language, but DL won't show it, since it generates the statistics from the repository.

2012/11/5 Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress gmail com>
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Peter Mraz <etkinator gmail com> wrote:
> we have in transifex translated pulseaudio but in DL we see 0%

This is a frequent issue with externally hosted L10n files, not only
pulseaudio (from Transifex), but I think also freedesktop packages
from the Translate Project.

I would simply like to understand the process of synching up DL with
externally-hosted packages in general.

cjl