Re: getting started guide translation plea

On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 18:05 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> I've been working on a little getting started guide* that Lapo has
> initially created for 3.0 and made it translatable. If anyone has some
> spare cycles and can help out with translation, it would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-hig/tree/master/cheatsheet/po

Some strings are good candidates for translator comments (e.g. msgid
"Release": verb or noun?). See
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Use%20comments

And whoever wrote/committed the Czech translation:
It is inconsistent with terminology used anywhere else in GNOME (e.g.
"Aktivity" vs "Činnosti" in gnome-shell) and misses any header
information to contact its author. The Czech translation team could be
reached at https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-cs-list for a
review.

andre
--