Re: String additions to 'evince.master'

> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'evince.master':
>
> + "Tiff Documents"
>     + "XPS Documents"

For reference those strings were not marked for translation, so it
doesn't constitue a freeze break.
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/evince/commit/?id=d814a1caa2cc

But do note a later update changed the "Tiff Documents" string to be
"TIFF Documents", while this is technically a freeze break, but since
the initial string was only there for five hours, I believe this won't
be a burden on translators.

        Fred