Re: What is the license of GNOME Commit-Digests?

Hey,

As noted in the page footer, "This work is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported", meaning you can go ahead
and translate. Do tell me when you have something ready, I'll add a
link to the translation in the site sidebar.

Thanks!

        Fred

(btw I have been on a slow internet connection recently, I'll be back
at home next week, and I'll get the digests for the previous weeks
published as fast as possible).