Greek coordinator of gnome

1) On December 2011 the Greek coordinator of gnome - Simos Xenitellis - sent an e-mail, where he said that he steps down. 2) From that period I noticed that although some translations have been sent, nothing has been committed. 3) On March 15, I sent him an e-mail to confirm that he stepped down. I got no answer. 4) I clarify, that there is no blame on Simos - who offered a lot in open source and in me.