Re: New genius release coming

Well, I can't delay much more than beginning of next week at the
latest since then I'll get very busy and I'd like to not have a new
release out just before I leave in case there are build errors, etc...
  How about next tuesday. No worries, there will be another genius
release at some point.  There's also not that much changed this time
around.

Jiri

--
Jiri (George) Lebl, http://www.math.wisc.edu/~lebl/ or http://www.jirka.org/