Re: String additions to 'clutter.master'

hi all;

On 16 March 2012 12:47, GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org> wrote:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'clutter.master':

again, sorry for this last minute commit; as for the previous one,
these are all strings for property descriptions, like in gtk+, and
nothing currently sees them.

the good news is that this is the last merge I was planning for
Clutter in this cycle. :-)

>    + "Unable to load image data"

this is an error message, and probably the only legitimate
translatable string; but, then again, nobody will see this, as the
error is only raised if the graphics driver does not work correctly —
in which case Clutter-based applications will mostly likely die long
before loading image data is even contemplated.

again, I can unmark all these strings: just poke me on the mailing
list, directly, or on IRC.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--