Re: Epiphany freeze break request

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 01:07 +0100, Xan Lopez wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> > About translation work, I guess there not many new strings?
>
> There should not be any new string.

In that case approval 2 of 2 from release-team.

I don't expect that documentation team input is needed as
1) the Epiphany user documentation is extremely outdated (last commit in
2009, see http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/log/help/C ), and
2) as
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/tree/gnome-help/C/figures/
does not include any pictures that show Epiphany.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper