Re:

Hi

Please send email with some subject Line .

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Jiro Matsuzawa <jmatsuzawa gnome org> wrote:
Hi Chingis,

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Chingis Jumaliev <chingis091 gmail com> wrote:
> Where can I change the order of date in the calendar, I want to make
> like this: year month day week, from big to small.
> Also I want to change the old translations of months into kyrgyz.

Do you mean the calendar on GNOME Shell?
If so, you can change date formats by editting the po of gnome-shell.

The following is one of the date format strings in the po.
--------------------
#. Translators: Shown on calendar heading when selected day occurs on
current year
#: ../js/ui/calendar.js:701
msgctxt "calendar heading"
msgid "%A, %B %d"
msgstr ""

See strftime manual for the format specification. (run "man strftime" )

Happy translating!

--
Jiro Matsuzawa
E-mail: