New coordinator for Polish team

Hi,

I'd like to inform you that I've taken over the coordinatorship of
Polish translation team from Tomasz Dominikowski. Unfortunately, he is
too busy with his day job to inform you in person, but I can assure
you that he approves this change. I'll ask him to confirm this mail as
soon as possible.

As for who I am, you should probably know me, as I am the sole Polish
translator for past few releases. :) I already have git account. I
also try to help with various localization bugs/tasks/activities, such
as keeping POTFILES.in up to date, finding and fixing untranslatable
strings, removing mark-up etc. I'm also the maintainer of Fedora
Polish translations, as well as many other minor and major projects.

I would like to become the coordinator in Damned Lies and the default
asignee in Bugzilla, so could you tell me what steps should I take?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/