Re: GNOME Quarterly Report Q2/2012

Hi,

On 06/30/2012 08:22 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
it's time again for a quarterly GNOME report to let community and
companies know what has been going on between April and June 2012.

Please update your section for Q2/2012 here:

       https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2012/Q2

The list of potential teams and writers:

<snip>

Just to turn this on its head for a second, can we come at this from another angle? Instead of identifying teams who should report, how about we think about what's happened that might be newsworthy, and then figure out who's best placed to report on it?

The stuff that comes to mind for me is:
 * Board elections + review of last board year
 * GUADEC 2013 call for hosts out (and, related, no Desktop Summit in 2013)
 * GUADEC 2012 keynotes to be announced
 * Half-way point in Women's Outreach Program
 * GNOME in Google Summer of Code

Anything else? I haven't been following too closely this quarter.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary