Re: Translate Gnome 3.4 for Ubuntu 12.04

Hi,

On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 16:38 +0700, Khoem Sokhem wrote:
> my team plan to start translating Gnome 3.4 for the release of Ubuntu
> 12.04 in to Khmer (the official language of Cambodia).
>
> I have looked at: http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/km/gnome-3-4/ui/ and
> saw that there is not translations for my language, So Can I download
> all files from that and doing the translations and then uploading the
> completed translations, Is that possible?

You are marked as the team coordinator on
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/km/ so yes, you can go ahead. :)

In case that you do not have git commit access, please ping on this
mailing list after some translations have been uploaded to
l10n.gnome.org by posting links to the files. Also note
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/LocalisationGuide#Choosing_the_first_packages_to_translate

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed