Re: DL stats not reflecting the real git state of affairs for some packages

Le lundi 20 février 2012 à 17:35 +0300, Ihar Hrachyshka a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> at least the following modules show wrong stats for Belarusian language
> stats:
>
> gdk-pixbuf

This one was due to the pot file being committed in git, which was
causing D-L to produce errors when switching branches. It should be
fixed now.

> epiphany
> gnome-contacts
>
> Could anyone check if pot files are properly generated on DL?

For those, I suspect you are still using an old intltool version. Either
use a recent version (0.50.1) or use the updated po files available on
l10n.gnome.org.

Cheers,

Claude