Re: freedesktop.org (non-GNOME)

Le lundi 20 février 2012 à 09:56 +0100, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 08:17:53AM +0100, Matej Urban wrote:
> > Is it possible tu at least manualy update the translations for colord,
> > accountservice in fprintd. The statistics is outdated for months!

For colord, it's probably the error shown on the module page wich is
blocking the updates:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/colord/

For the other modules, can you tell me why you think they are not
up-to-date?

> AFAIC (not a damned-lies admin), this is done via cron, but just
> checked the server and it is running... maybe needs restarting, but like
> to wait for damned-lies person to say so.

Apparently, this time the cron service is not to blame. Thanks for
checking.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net