Re: Q4 GNOME quarterly report

On 02/15/2012 12:41 AM, Petr Kovar wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> It's the time of year again when the next GNOME quarterly reports are due,
> this time for Q4 2011, i.e. from October to December.
>
> What do you think should be included in the update from the i18n team?
>
> Your thoughts, suggestions or comments are most welcome!

I think it's worth mentioning that GNOME l10n project got two
participants in Gnome for Women Outreach Program (for Belarusian and
Xhosa languages).

Saying about Belarusian participant, the result of her work so far is
that we're already about to reach 80% of translation for GNOME 3.4
release set.

/Ihar