Re: Joint to Gnome Translating Team (Persian Dari - Afghanistan)

Le vendredi 03 février 2012 à 21:25 +0330, Moein Owhadi Kareshk a
écrit :
> Hi,
> I used to work on the Gnome-based Linux (Ubuntu) for about a year and
> want to get involve now. I think I can help this open source project
> by translating it into Dari. I am also be familiar with poedit. Please
> help me joint to your team.
> Regards,
> Moein

Hi Moein,

As a first step, I suggest you join the Persian translation team.
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fa/

I cannot judge by myself if there is a specific need for the Dari
language as a separate language.

Cheers,

Claude
--