Re: String additions to 'gdk-pixbuf.master'

Le mardi 31 janvier 2012 à 23:39 +0100, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
> Am 31.01.2012 22:55, schrieb Piotr Drąg:
> > 2012/1/31 Mario Blättermann<mario blaettermann gmail com>
> >> your last commits (Updated POTFILES.in and some other recent ones) break the string freeze for GNOME 2.32 and newer.
> >>
> > Apart from the facts that commit updating POTFILES.in is not a culprit
> > and there were some more string changes on master a few weeks back,
> > there is a branch gdk-pixbuf-2-24, which is apparently used in Fedora
> > 16 (GNOME 3.2), so I think stats can safely point to it.
> >
> > --
> > Piotr Drąg
> > http://raven.fedorapeople.org/
> >
> Thanks for that info. I've created an appropriate branch in the Damned
> Lies pages, which points to the correct module sets. Creating the status
> percentages doesn't work for the time being, but we will solve this problem.

The problem is that in gdk-pixbuf-2-24 a pot file is committed in git,
while it is not in master. When DL try to switch branches, it complains:
"You have local changes to 'po/gdk-pixbuf.pot'; cannot switch branches"

See
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2011-July/msg00068.html

The issue should have been fixed by using intltool (fix B), not by
committing the .pot file (fix A).

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net