Re: Error pushing files to gnome-calculator module

Thanks Joanmarie.

I'll open a bug to try to solve this issue.

Best regards!

2012/12/25 Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
On 12/23/2012 07:50 PM, Fran Dieguez wrote:
> On Dom 23 Dec 2012 19:07:11 CET, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
>> Still with this problem, can't believe nobody has been able to say
>> something.
>>
>> Could somebody please help me with this issue?

[...]

> Same problem here:
>
> $ git push
> Counting objects: 7, done.
> Delta compression using up to 8 threads.
> Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
> Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 4.17 KiB, done.
> Total 4 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
> error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository
> database ./objects
>
> fatal: failed to write object
> error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
> To ssh://frandieguez git gnome org/git/gnome-calculator
> ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
> error: failed to push some refs to
> 'ssh://frandieguez git gnome org/git/gnome-calculator'

I don't know myself how to solve this problem, but I'm guessing that
those who do are not seeing your messages here.

If you have not already done so and if the problem persists, you might
want to wander over to #sysadmin and see if Andrea Veri or another of
the guys can look into it.

Sorry, good luck, and thanks again for everything you do!

Take care.
--joanie