Gnome 3.8 translations are open!

Hi all

I'm happy to announce that the translation for GNOME 3.8 is now open, with reorganized categories:

http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-3-8/

There is also a new category called Legacy Desktop at the bottom of the Extras set, in case there will be more releases of the old UX modules.

Thanks for everyone involved in this reorganization: Gil, Johannes, Claude - and all the patient translators :).

This reorganization is not set in stone - if you see something odd, feel free to bring it up here or on the Bugzilla. I'm pretty sure there are some modules that could be higher or lower in the list. Our sketches can be found here[1].

I hope that this is a good start to help you prioritize any upcoming work, especially for teams with low coverage.

Happy translating!
Gabor

[1] https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/SplittingModules