Re: Hint expected. Wishing to translate the ORCA screen reader.

Hi Him,
(CC'd Pawan, Nepalese coordinator)

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Him Prasad Gautam
<drishtibachak gmail com> wrote:
> Hi again,
> Waiting a direction. Translation of messages is already over. Now I am
> Re confirming the appropriate use of words (language accuracy).
> But confused how to commit if no commiter exists? My request to be the
> Commiter is yet not responded.

Can you upload your po to Damned Lies[1]? Then, wait for comments from
Nepalese translators for about one week. If they have no comments,
I'll commnit it for you.

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/orca/master/po/ne

--
Jiro Matsuzawa