Re: Boxes needs more breakage!

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:

> We want them all in, yes but only the last one breaks the freeze.

I've looked over the patches, and they looked ok to me, so +1 of 2 for
the release team. I notice that you've got some requests for changes
from the i18n team, should fold that in. Since you're out next week,
will somebody else from the boxes team be around and able to get this
in and a .91 release out ? If not, feel free to ask the release team
for assistance.