Re: Luxembourgish translation - existing but non existing ????

Hi Serge,

On Thu, 2012-08-30 at 13:44 +0200, Serge wrote:
> I do use gnome 3 (gnome-shell sice 2.9 (actually with ubuntu quantal and
> debian sid)
>
> I have chosen Luxembourgish as Language

Out of curiosity, what is the output if you enter the command
   locale
?

> Many things are already translated - but if i do look
> atgnome-internalization - i do see a 0% for each program
>
> How do i have to complete the already existing translation

Wild guess: It might be that contributors only translated in Ubuntu
instead of GNOME and did not try yet to "upstream" their translations
from Ubuntu to GNOME.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed