Re: String additions to 'network-manager-applet.master'

El dj 09 de 08 de 2012 a les 18:11 +0000, en/na GNOME Status Pages va
escriure:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'network-manager-applet.master':
>
> + "802.1X authentication"
>     + "Authentication required by Wi-Fi network"
>     + "Configuring Wi-Fi network connection '%s'..."
>     + "Configuring ethernet network connection '%s'..."
>     + "Connect to Hidden Wi-Fi Network"
>     + "Could not load 802.1x Security user interface."
>     + "Could not load Wi-Fi security user interface."
>     + "Could not load Wi-Fi security user interface; missing Wi-Fi setting."
>     + "Could not load Wi-Fi user interface."
>     + "Could not load ethernet user interface."
>     + "Create New Wi-Fi Network"
>     + "Create _New Wi-Fi Network..."
>     + "Enable _Wi-Fi"
>     + "Enter a name for the Wi-Fi network you wish to create."
>     + "Enter the name and security details of the hidden Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to."
>     + "Ethernet Network (%s)"
>     + "Ethernet Network"
>     + "Ethernet Networks (%s)"
>     + "Ethernet Networks"
>     + "Ethernet connection %d"
>     + "Ethernet network connection '%s' active"
>     + "Ethernet"
>     + "Hidden Wi-Fi network"
>     + "New Wi-Fi network"
>     + "Not using a Certificate Authority (CA) certificate can result in connections to insecure, rogue Wi-Fi networks.  Would you like to choose a Certificate Authority certificate?"
>     + "Passwords or encryption keys are required to access the Wi-Fi network '%s'."
>     + "Preparing Wi-Fi network connection '%s'..."
>     + "Preparing ethernet network connection '%s'..."
>     + "Requesting a Wi-Fi network address for '%s'..."
>     + "Requesting an ethernet network address for '%s'..."
>     + "Set this to true to disable notifications when Wi-Fi networks are available."
>     + "This option locks this connection to the Wi-Fi access point (AP) specified by the BSSID entered here.  Example: 00:11:22:33:44:55"
>     + "Use the network menu to connect to a Wi-Fi network"
>     + "User authentication required for Wi-Fi network '%s'..."
>     + "User authentication required for ethernet network connection '%s'..."
>     + "Wi-Fi Network (%s)"
>     + "Wi-Fi Network Authentication Required"
>     + "Wi-Fi Network"/"Wi-Fi Networks"
>     + "Wi-Fi Networks (%s)"
>     + "Wi-Fi Networks Available"
>     + "Wi-Fi Security"
>     + "Wi-Fi _adapter:"
>     + "Wi-Fi _security:"
>     + "Wi-Fi connection %d"
>     + "Wi-Fi is disabled by hardware switch"
>     + "Wi-Fi is disabled"
>     + "Wi-Fi network connection '%s' active"
>     + "Wi-Fi network connection '%s' active: %s (%d%%)"
>     + "Wi-Fi"
>     + "Wi-Fi/Ethernet security"::"None"
>     + "You are now connected to the Wi-Fi network '%s'."
>     + "You are now connected to the ethernet network."
>     + "_Connect to Hidden Wi-Fi Network..."
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> [...]
be quite a few translation strings changes going on on network manager
applet.

Just like developers, translators also want to do their job properly, so
it would help us a lot if you could tell us which branch of nm-applet
was used by GNOME 3.0, 3.2 and 3.4. Right now, our translation system
(l10n.gnome.org) still lists master branch for all of them, so any
change string-related on master changes the translation statistics for
GNOME 3.0, 3.2 and 3.4.

We would be really pleased if you could, once every GNOME release, just
send us a mail to know which branch should we base our translations for
a given GNOME release.

I see branches like:
NETWORKMANAGER_APPLET_0_7
NMA_0_8
nma-0-9-6

Could those be mapped to GNOME 3.0, 3.2 and 3.4 to some sort or extent?
A branch that is maybe for both 3.0 and 3.2?

Thanks for making our network connections Just Work (TM), we will try to
make the translations as better as possible if we have stable branches
to work on (or master during development cycle).

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net