Re: String additions to 'gnome-user-share.master'

Hi Philip!

Your last commit to gnome-user-share broke string freeze for gnome 3.4.
I know it was just fixing up the english string but still it would be
nice if you could ask the maintainer to create a gnome-3-4 branch before
that commit.

Thanks,
Johannes