Re: BoF item 11/14: improvements to D-L

Hi!,

I'been working in D-L, mostly learning Django for helping more in the future.

I wrote the wiki page https://live.gnome.org/DamnedLies/NewTheme for contacting with the Design theme and try to get them involved in the design. You can checkout the code from the D-L repository in the branch "newtheme":
http://git.gnome.org/browse/damned-lies/log/?h=newtheme

Next week I have some spare time and I will work more in D-L.

Cheers.