GUADEC's GTP BoF summary

Wow, that's quite a lot of acronyms :)

Anyway on topic...

As some of you have already seen we (all translators and GTP Coordinator
members) that were at this year's GUADEC meet on 30th of July all day
long to discuss about the 14 topics listed on the wiki page about the
meeting:
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events/GTPBoFGUADEC2012

Please bear with us, as the notes maybe do not make much sense for
someone not on the BoF. We all (BoF attendees) will try to clean them up
and maybe it would make sense to send a mail (even if that will be 14
mails) on this mailing list explaining the idea of each of them.

This way we can add every one of you on the loop of the current
activities and motivations behind all this 14 points.

Let me also give a thank you to you all for all your amazing work for
making GNOME available on as many languages and as many people as
possible!!

Happy translating!
--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net