Re: Is glibweather used at all?

On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 22:47 +0300, Rūdolfs Mazurs wrote:
> is there a place where I can see "libgweather • UI translations" and
> "libgweather • Weather Applet Locations" in gnome 3.4 user interface. If
> it is not there, maybe it should be moved to gnome extras?

Acccording to jhbuild modulesets for 3.5.x, the following modules depend
on libgweather:
* gnome-applets
* gnome-panel
* evolution
* evolution-data-server
For evo and e-d-s using libgweather is by default disabled as per recent
API changes. They might use it again for 3.7 (however I wonder if
weather calendars are really that much of an undroppable feature).

If you run Fallback mode and show the weather in the clock in the panel,
locations could be added there by right-clicking on it and choosing
"Properties".

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed