Re: The number of supported languages is NOT exact in the release notes

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:03:19AM +0900, Jiro Matsuzawa wrote:
> The 3.2 release notes says "GNOME 3.2 offers support for more than 50
> languages".
> But it is only 48 languages that we support at this time.
> I think we should fix the sentence.

Wondered when someone would notice :-)

It was ~55 or so when the release-notes were written. The actual
list of languages is only updated on the release. Then the ~55 dropped
below 50..
I didn't want to change the number as it might cause problems for
translators.

--
Regards,
Olav