Re: New release set

Am 26.09.2011 10:34, schrieb Andika Triwidada:

> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net
> <mailto:claude 2xlibre net>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I eventually created the stable GNOME Extra Applications release set
> we discussed some time ago:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-extras-stable/
>
> Thanks to help us keeping it up-to-date.
>

> I didn't recall which discussion, care to remind me? Anyway, will
> this change translation priorities of those apps to be higher than
> the rest of gnome-extras?

Yes, of course. If a stable branch exists and is actively maintained in
Git, we may expect that bugfix releases will come from that branch
again. That's why they should have a higher priority. Until now we had
the master branches of some of the appropriate modules in no release set.

As a consequence, other release sets should also get a similar
subsidiary, such as the office stuff and Gimp.

Best Regards,
Mario