Re: bug 551859 - translating aisleriot card movement hints

> Could you be more specific on why you cannot use comments/context? Is it
> because you don't know the tools good enough as you stated before? I
> assume there are plenty of people here who could help you to updat the
> gettext support.

The aisleriot games are written in scheme, using embedded guile. We
have a _ function in scheme that is a wrapper around the C gettext()
function. It would be easy to wrap other functions, but I don't know
how to do it so that the scanning tools can pick up the messages.