Re: String additions to 'gnome-shell.master'

Op Wo, 2011-09-21 om 21:12 +0200 skryf Frederic Peters:
> GNOME Status Pages wrote:
>
> > This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> > http://l10n.gnome.org.
> >
> > There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-shell.master':
> >
> > + "Removable Devices"
> >
> > Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> > might be worth investigating.
>
> That string was not marked for translation; I just fixed that.

Thanks for catching that, Fred. I want to remind you of this page
describing a way to catch these things earlier:

https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Test%20internationalization

Keep well
Friedel

--