Re: GParted 0.9.1 to be Released Sep. 19, 2011

On 11-09-19 06:11 PM, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
Den 19-09-2011 17:34, Curtis Gedak skrev:

Yes the notice was a bit shorter than usual. My apologies. For this
release there was only one word change "director" to "directory" from
the previous release so I thought that this would be sufficient notice.
Obviously my assumption was wrong.
No worries. The only thing is that with a work flow that involves
proofreading, even small changes requires an email-correspondence so it
can take a couple of days.

Thank you Kenneth for updating the Danish language translation.

I will endeavour to provide 7 days advance notice of upcoming GParted releases requiring translations in the future. :-)

Best Regards,
Curtis Gedak