Re: 3.2 Release Notes Available for Translation

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 18:29, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 18:24 +0300, Luc Pionchon wrote:
> I wonder if it would be good to add a paragraph, in the i18n section,
> about more detailed status of the translation into the current
> language of the release notes?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question. Can you elaborate, please?
What details do you miss?

Example,

I am reading release notes in Persian. The language is not in the list >80%. Maybe it is in the partially supported, but who knows?

I am reading release notes in Estonian. The language is said supported, but how well is >80%, is it just missing documentation, or will I find random English strings

etc.

Each language team could tell a few words how well it is supported, which areas are complete, etc.