Re: UI/String freeze break exception: Empathy: explain the echo cancellation preference

Den 06-09-2011 18:42, Guillaume Desmottes skrev:
Hi everyone,

Will added some explanations to the preferences dialog describing the
newly added "Echo Cancellation" preference. I think that's a nice
improvement so would like to merge it for 3.2.

As far as I can see from the bug report (would be nice if you included the info in the mail) this is just a single string and our team has not updated empathy yet so I'm ok with it. (Note, I'm not in the i18n coordination team so this does not count as an approval, just an opinion).

\Regards Kenneth