Evolution Mallard User Help docs frozen

Voluntary documentation freezes seem to be the hip new thing, so I also
want one!

After some more additions (covering EWS account settings and address
book integration with LibreOffice) and fixes (thanks to Akhil, Jiří,
Julita and Yuri for their early feedback) I do not plan to change/add
anything more for 3.2 to the Evolution user docs (except for fixing some
huge problems that somebody might report, but I'd ask here first).

So, go read it!: http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.1/
And translate it!: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/evolution/

If you find issues while translating (typos; mistakes; something
unclear) or if you have ideas how to improve the docs, please file a
report to let me know:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution;component=User%20Documentation;version=3.1.x

Thanks in advance & looking forward to your translations!
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com