Handful of string changes in Orca

Hey all.

In my excitement (and desperation) to get Orca's introspection port
completed, I'm afraid I forgot to announce a handful of small string
changes. (A few new labels in the Orca GUI, updated copyright
listing.) :-/ I'm really sorry about that.

Tonight I made one minor additional string change

    Voice Type -> Voice type

to be consistent with the rest of the GUI's capitalization. Whilst
correcting that error, I added a couple of translator notes to define
what we mean by voice type.

Lastly, due to some pre-GUI-freeze GUI changes, I will need to update
Orca's documentation. Today I did the bulk of the string removals. But I
still have a bit to write and, mostly, a handful of existing strings to
move around. Shaun tells me that String Freeze doesn't apply to
documentation strings. Nonetheless, I will do my best to keep the
changes to a minimum, finish this work ASAP, and let you all know when
it's completed. In the meantime, I wanted to give you the heads up so
that you don't update your translations only to find they need
re-updating. And for those who like to throw caution to the wind and
proceed, the areas to avoid are:

* orca/help/C/preferences_general.page
* orca/help/C/preferences_speech.page

Everything else should be safe.

Thanks guys! As always, the Orca team is extremely grateful for all the
work you do.

Take care.
--joanie