Coordination for Xhosa team

I'm helping someone get started in GNOME localisation for Xhosa. I
contacted Adi Attar, the listed coordinator for Xhosa, but immediately
got a bounce. It seems that she was doing this as part of some work by
Canonical a while ago, but is probably not working for Canonical or on
GNOME localisation any more. Maybe Adi is on this mailing list and can
reply?

If not, I guess I can just go ahead and help the translator to commit.
If somebody can set me as a committer for Xhosa, that would be kind.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: